Carrie Fehr is a pioneering leader in edible education, a teacher, and mother of two sons. Leveraging a variety of talents, Carrie has worked on projects that include:
- Restaurateur at the Haute Savoie region of France, and at Berkeley, CA.
- Cooking Instructor for the Cooking and Gardening program at Berkeley Unified School District.
- Elementary school teacher at French American International School.
- Social media marketing campaign for BerkeleyDineOut, a fundraiser for the Cooking and Gardening program in 2013. Social media support for the winning BerkelyVsBigSoda campaign.
- Berkeley Food Policy Council.
- Yoga teacher.
Carrie lives her wellness message, enjoying cooking, cycling, and yoga .
Connect: At LinkedIn.